
The Sisson family had a good weekend. Not only did we manage to have 2 days with almost no terrible-two outbursts (I should really underline the "almost" in that...), but it was a very accomplishing weekend too!

Saturday, Grandma and Poppa joined us at gymboree and got to witness Joshua's class. Personally, I think Joshua was showing off a bit since they were there... I don't think he stopped moving (more specifically, running, climbing, balancing, sliding..) once until it was "Gymbo time" when he sat down and starred into the distance for a good 10 minutes just trying to recuperate! After Gymboree, Mark and Joshua had a nice visit with Mamie which I joined in on once Shadow and I had gone to his appointment at the vets.
Sunday, we bought a new couch and chair at Brault and Martineau in Gatineau and hired a painter to re-paint out living room / dining room.
So, I have to send SUPER-props to Joshua's awesome aunt Vicki and the fantastic job she did on Joshua's new ottoman! It may have taken 2 years, but you did a fantastic job Vick - and the Jman approves! (see below)
Hope everyone has a good week ahead of them! And lets keep those spring thought coming (It is chilly out there today!)
J
1 comment:
I'm glad he likes his 'perch'! I told you what will happen now, though!
Post a Comment