Monday, June 15, 2009

2 homes r better than 1

But only for a couple weeks!

So, we signed the papers, gave the money over and got the keys to our new home this afternoon. The whole family went over to see what was awaiting us after picking up the Jman and were thrilled to see there is not too much cleaning that needs to be done at all! I am not sure how they did it, but every scrap of metal is gone and all the floors have been cleaned! What a wonderful house warming!

Here are a couple pictures from Saturday afternoon's trip to the park and Joshua and Shadow's first dip of the year in the kiddie pool. Joshua LOVED having the company of his furry four legged brother... I am not too sure Shadow was quite as pleased though! ;-)
Shadow and I are off to Beause, Quebec (about 20 kms south of Quebec City) on Thursday after Mark gets home from work. I am dealing with some super huge mixed emotions with my trip. On one hand, I am looking forward to Regionals and some one on one time with my pooch.. but on the other hand... I am going to miss my boys SOOO MUCH!

Take care,
J

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations on the house. I just checked out the photos and it looks awesome!
Nice place to raise your family!

aunt vicki said...

Shadow will have more privacy in the new house ;)