Thursday, July 02, 2009

catch up

June certainly was quite a whirlwind of a month!

Buying a home, heading off to QC Regionals with Shadow (a firstt COMPLETELY solo weekend for Shadow and I!), Father's Day, packing up our TONS of stuff, physically moving into the "new home", saying good bye and giving up possession of our "old" home, and finally a very busy Canada Day. Phew! Let's hope July settles our lives down a bit! Here are some pictures for the last month's roller coaster of a journey.

The J-man re-introducing himself to the hose...

A stolen special father son moment on Canada Day at Andrew Hayden Park...
watching the boats go by.

Playing in the AHP sandbox

Standing so nicely for the National Anthem

One tiered out Canadian... time for a NAP!
The VERY FIRST picture captured Joshua's wonderfully curious smirk... I LOVE it! I just adore watching him exploring the cause and effects of things... I still have not lost that beaming pride every time he does something new... Lately, those "new" things included walking up stairs without the help of his hands (no small feet for someone who up until 2 weeks ago did not have ANY stairs in his home!) and asking people "how are you?" (unprompted).

Never ceases to bring a smile to my face.
J

2 comments:

Penny said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful boy (and dada). We ejoyed seeing you today.
XOX G'Ma OXO

aunt vicki said...

Brings smiles to my face too, even when I don't see it! Looking forward to time with you guys on the weekend.