Monday, September 07, 2009

Silly dadda!

Joshua's favorite thing to say these days is to call everything and everyone silly... this particular picture was mid "silly dadda".

We had our 18 week ultrasound last Friday and it was as wonderful an experience as I remembered it being when we met our little man for the first time. It is amazing how we can see the differences in our children already. When meeting Joshua, he was stretched out as long as he could be, with legs tightly crossed (he is almost as stubborn as his momma!) and facing us. This little one, had arms over top of head, with hands stretched out so we could see all 10 beautiful long fingers. The fingers, however, were the ONLY things stretched out - the rest of the body was in complete fetal position, facing towards my spine.. which gave us some great spine shots! One other distinguishing difference... this one is a girl! The tech was reluctant to give us any more than an 85% certainty of the sex... but I personally think that is because Mark scared her a bit with stories of all those strong boy genes in our two families combined!

Anyhow, ultrasound pictures will be posted soon... I had a bit of difficulty with cropping the scan so I will have to get my techie Mark on the case one of these nights!

The Sisson family had a lovely weekend - although those "long" weekends just never seem to be long ENOUGH!

I hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend too!
J

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys. Girls are awesome! I'm so sorry that I just sold all Fin's clothes!!

Anonymous said...

Another amazing photo of our "JMan" and such exciting news about his sibling! We are so happy for all of you, that all is going so well.
XOX G'ma and Poppa OXO

DC said...

Congrats guys! Great news.

aunt vicki said...

His Dadda *is* silly; Joshua's just telling it as it is!