Monday, August 31, 2009

we're back!

Just a quick note since both Mark and I are still bushed from the trip and needing to get things re-organized (and unpacked!). The Sisson family had a great time at Red Pine and got some great shots with our new SLR camera (a very long story we will share next time). the trip over all was filled with successes - but I for one was thrilled to get back to our home and my nice WARM bed (we had some nights where the temperature dipped into the low single digits!).

Today was a harsh re-integration to the "real world" for all three of us after 9 days of togetherness... I look forward to the next family trip - likely with another little one in tow too!

Cheers,
J

2 comments:

Penny said...

We hugely missed the "night-night" hugs and kisses and many, many lovely family moments when we returned home too. Just an amazingly wonderful time together guys! Next year...we'll pack extra blankets...
Love you.
XOX Poppa and G'ma OXO

Heather said...

Glad you had a good trip. Welcome back to reality.....