Thursday, October 08, 2009

Cheeeese!

Joshua and I had some fun in the tub today. He was pretending to be an alligator and chomping the bubbles. I asked Mark to bring the camera, this is what I was able to capture...

My kid is the cutest... (I know... biased and all...)
J

5 comments:

Penny said...

Oh my gosh, he looks so grown up!(and yes, he is still one of our two amzingly cute grandsons, too!)
XOX

aunt vicki said...

Clean teeth too! Those bubbles are handy!

April said...

Have you guys been letting him listen to Rippy the Gator.... very cute picture.

April said...

Have you guys been letting him listen to Rippy the Gator.... very cute picture.

Anonymous said...

great picture! where has my 'baby Joshua gone? isn't time an interesting thing: so slow at times, gone in a flash when looking at things past (or duration of a pregnancy)

maman
PS I'd love a copy for my bulletin board!