Our poor little man has been fighting either a bad cold, or the croup for the past few days. It seems to have all come to fruition on Saturday afternoon, when he started to have some "hack-attacks" during his nap. The runny nose decided to join the party on Sunday and by Monday, Mark and I were wondering if he could have caught the croup again (one of the other daycare kids stayed home because of the croup on Friday). Mark stayed home with him yesterday and today and although our little guy is being quite the trooper (if it IS croup, THIS TIME, he seems to be able to either keep on sleeping through his coughing fits, or he is able to put himself back to sleep afterward), it has been hard for us to see. It has been especially tough for me, who is still on antibiotics for a sinus infection which has made me feel a lot of "momma-guilt" about him possibly contracting his cold from me. :-(The good news, he seems to be getting better - and hopefully will be able to get back to daycare tomorrow (which is good cuz I still think it would be tough for me to miss another day after missing 3 last week and anther the week before... and I know Mark is getting a bunch of razing from his coworkers for missing 2 days in a row already).
I am looking forward to the upcoming long weekend - it will be nice to have a third day off with all my boys!
Enjoy the fall weather,
J
1 comment:
Poor little guy. I hope he feels better soon. I'm making an appointment for Fin tomorrow...strep again??
Post a Comment