Tuesday, November 17, 2009

cars, cars and more cars

After a somewhat grumpy evening with the boy, I needed a pick me up and it comes in the form of a cute pic of he and his cars.

I love my son, but he seems to really be able to feel my energy. After a tough day at work, I came home in a less than pleasant mood and my son, or should I call him my mini-me fed of every ounce of that energy. A big sorry goes out to Mark, who had to deal with it (lucky for him, he got a last minute call to watch the game with a friend - thanks Heather for saving him from my grumpy mood!) and another sorry to Joshua for having to be so aware of my mood.

I suspect, that will come to bite me when he gets older and learns to use it to his advantage!

Have a good night everyone,
J

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great photo- one of my favourite.

Glad to help out with Mark- I felt badly for both him and Jim, both looking to hang out and watch the game. Worked out well in the end though.

DC said...

Good shot guys. The 50mm rocks!

Penny said...

I LOVE this photo! Could I make a wish and have it appear on someone's 2010 calendar...?!
XOX G'Ma OXO