Thursday, November 12, 2009

ROAR!!!!


This is another shot from the same day as last week's post. I think he was likely half way through a giggle or a "cheese" - but I think it looks more like he is growling at the camera. My little tiger cat...

Joshua continues to be doing wonderfully at the new daycare. There have yet to be tears once when Mark drops him off an he is always happy to see him upon pickup, but is never in a hurry to leave. When he DOES leave, he doesn't do so without a hug and a big, happy bye-bye to Louise. Although I have only had the opportunity to see it a couple of times, it still brings a smile and a warm, fuzzy feeling to me every time I think of it. From what we have been told, the transition has been almost flawless. He is already beginning to pick up some French words, has made some good friends, eats and sleeps well (no big surprise there!) and plays well with everyone. And one more news flash! Joshua can now NOT ONLY take off his jacket and boots, but he can put ON his boots all by himself too! I know this may seem like a small feat - but for me, who is finding it more and more uncomfortable to bend over, this is a-w-e-s-o-m-e. Merci Louise!

Hope everyone is enjoying this mild weather - it won't stick around for too much longer!
J

2 comments:

Penny said...

Thank you! A lovely note to read, and beautiful photo, before we head out to T.O. and then on to M.N. next week. Keep well everybody!See you when we get back.
much love,
XOX Poppa and G'ma OXO

DC said...

Great shot guys!