Sunday, December 13, 2009

one more weekend till Christmas!

As much as Jeff (Emma's dad) will hate that I posted this, it was too cute not too... check out the admiration in Emma's closed eyes... now, I must note, this was immediately after opening Joshua's gift to Emma - a "fru-fru" Tu-Tu for ballet, a pixie like wand and a Barney (Emma's ultimate favorite) colouring book. Emma turned 3 on Friday and had her party this afternoon - this is our second trip to Smiths Falls (we had a conflict with her first birthday party) for an Emma birthday and the Hare family did not disappoint. We had a great time guys and thanks so much for the hospitality!

We had a very busy weekend which included starting Saturday off with a trip out to North Gower to cut down our Christmas tree at the Thomas Christmas Tree Farm. Joshua had a wonderful time (and especially loved the cookies and hot chocolate) and we were thrilled to have "Grandma" join us on our little adventure.After a quick lunch in the 'Gower, we were off to Kingston for the afternoon. As usual, Joshua loved the bonding time with his cousins Sam and Ben... with the added bonus of hanging out with his other 3 cousins who he hardly sees and being able to raid their toys.

I can't believe there is only 2 more weeks till Christmas - I feel like I still have so much to get done before the big day!

Hope everyone has a great week!
J

1 comment:

Penny said...

What a fun morning, Saturday was! Thank you for inviting me!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO