Every once in a while I take a picture that I am really proud of. This one rings true on so many levels... I just can't get over the fact the Mark and I MADE that... I am so smitten with my darling daughter.J
Primary focus around our two wonderful children; both born at the Ottawa General Hospital, Joshua Eric Sisson born April 2, 2007 @ 11am weighing 9 pounds 1 ounce; and, Madeleine Danielle Sisson born February 14, 2010 @ 2:38am weighing 9 pounds 3.3 ounces - we grow them big and beautiful!
4 comments:
What a super picture Josee....she's super cute! I love her cheeks! :)
Josee
Miss Madeleine is such a cutie with a great personality. We are going to have to watch out in ten yrs or the Maddie/Kennedy team will bring us to an early grave I am sure with all the boys chasing them. oxox
I just want to squeeze those cheeks. What agreat shot!!!
Beautiful.
Post a Comment