Tuesday, May 31, 2011

curls

My little girl has grown into her curls. And they are so freaking cute I could burst...


Mark and I have been keeping busy. Most recently, I have gum surgery last Thursday, Mark and Joshua went to the Gloucester Fair on Saturday to ride the rides and watch another monster truck show while Madie and I visited with Mamie, and Sunday the boys went to "touch a truck" while the girls headed to the mall before going into Manotick to visit with Grandma and Poppa (and help clean Spratt Road!). Poor Mark ended up with some sort of infection that brought him to the walk in on Monday and kept him home today with Joshua - who had a bug overnight on Monday. Both boys seem to be on the mend (as is my mouth)... All should be fine and dandy by this weekend!

Hope everyone is enjoying this sun! I know I am... though I am likely to STOP enjoying it in about a weeks time ;-)
J

1 comment:

aunt vicki said...

Looks like the back of Tiana's head at that age!