Thursday, June 07, 2007

What did you put in that formula momma????


This has to be one of my most favorite pictures to date. We both think it is absolutely hilarious! This is what happens when Joshua falls asleep while sucking on his souse and then it falls out... that is my story and I am sticking to it! ;-)

Joshua and I went to our second strollercise class this week. Shadow came along this week after I asked the instructor last week if that was okay. We loved it just as much as last week and Joshua was even awake for half of the ride this time. But, about 25 minutes into the class, it started raining and we got wet... actually, Shadow and I got wet Joshua had his rain cover so he was nice an snuggled up warmly in the zooper. The class was still fun though - it really does feel great to get out there again and do some exercise!

This weekend is Shadow's first agility trial since last October and therefore Joshua's debut to the world of agility... I am sure he will love it just as much as his momma and puppy do!

We in the Sisson family (Aylmer sector) are sad the Sens lost but still super thrilled they got further than 28 other NHL teams. Good job boys!

Have a great night everyone!
Josee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic guys! It looks like he's dreaming that the soother's still in his mouth :)

Glad to hear everything's going well.