This is another picture taken at Nationals at one of the down times for Shadow and I. I like how Shadow is in the frame too - Joshua and I are both wearing our "OGP Agility" wear and none of us look exhausted yet because it was taken on the Friday and we were still riding our high from the 7th place run in the standard.Lunch at Mamie's place today was really nice and relaxed. It was good to visit with my brother and Leigh too since it isn't too often the 3 families come together (not as much as we would like). The rest of the day has been spent close to home. Joshua enjoyed some super-jolly jumping and then a walk to the drug store in his snuggli with Shadow and I later in the afternoon.
Mark doesn't start his new shift until Wednesday which leaves us with an unexpected long weekend. I think we are hoping to get the house cleaned and do some stuff outside tomorrow but no plans are set in stone. If the weather is as nice as today, we will probably bring Shadow out for a run at Bruce Pit before is gets all disgustingly humid again!
Have a great evening everyone!
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment