Happy Halloween everyone! This picture was taken yesterday while visiting with Mark's parents. I figured we would show off his costume (for those who can't tell, it is a kangaroo) when we could since I was pretty sure we weren't going out tonight. Joshua DID get to wear the outfit again today though when my mom and I took the dogs for a walk. Admittedly, Joshua, Shadow and I were at my mother's house tonight to make some homemade apple sauce and "hide out" from all the kiddies trick-or-treating in our neighbourhood. It isn't that I didn't WANT to see all the kids dressed up; it was just that handling a barking dog (who HATES Halloween and all the scary people that invade his territory) AND an almost 7 month old that should be getting ready for bed. Of course, this would have been different if Oct 31st had fallen on a Sunday through Tuesday; but since Mark was at work tonight, I decided to opt for the more quiet street my mom lives on.Tomorrow, I am really hoping to go to strollercise in the morning as my old instructor; who had her baby girl just a little over a month ago, will be running the class since her "replacement" is on holidays for a week. I am hoping she brings Summer to show her off and I am certain I am not the only mother looking forward to meeting her!
Boo!
Josee
p.s (by Mark from work)I just *had* to add this picture too because it was pretty darn funny and the padding of the suit cushioned the fall and made it quite hilarious in Joshua's eyes!
1 comment:
Adorable! Josh makes one heck of a kangaroo! Very appropriate considering his amazing "jolly jumping" skills!
Post a Comment