Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Hands of Time are Ticking Away

Okay - so it is a cheesie title but hey, there are only so many titles a girl can think of! I am in absolute awe that Joshua turns 7 months old tomorrow. Where have the last 7 months gone????? It really is true what people say - the time goes by WAY too fast.

Today, Joshua and I had a fantastic day, although it was pretty laid back. We did manage to get to strollercise this morning, even with the very cold wind, however Jules was unfortunately a no show. I guess I have to understand since at almost 7 months, my timing revolves around my child and I have to remember how much more of a task this was at 6 weeks (her little one's age)! I was one of only 6 moms who showed up so we did our own strollercise but opted out of the abs and back portion since we all thought it was just too darn cold to lie on the ground! Later this afternoon, we were back at my mom's house for her weekly time with Joshua and my time at agility class. They had a nice time together and Shadow and I had a great practice!

Tomorrow, I am going to introduce April and Emma to the strollercise gals at the Friday swim at the Plant pool. I think we will have a low key afternoon though as we have had a pretty busy week so far!

I am off to watch Scrubs - Have a good night everyone!
Josee

No comments: