Monday, December 03, 2007

So YOU'RE the one with all the toys, eh?

Mark, Joshua and I decided to battle the winter storm today and head over to Bayshore to get Joshua's picture taken with Santa. I was told the Santa there was one of the best in town and he did not disappoint. This guy looks like he needs a job on Miracle of 34th Street - beard and all! Joshua seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole situation and, like in the picture; he kept on looking back at Santa to take a closer look at this long bearded man. We did get a few dimple shots too but are going to save those for the Christmas cards.

The rest of the day was spent at home, either shoveling ourselves out of our lane way or playing games with the LBM in the living room. I am convinced that tooth number two is on its way any day now. Joshua is chewing on EVERYTHING and the gums are nice and white and swollen too. We will keep you all posted on whey it decides to show up!

I hope to get the start of the holiday baking done tomorrow with the help of my lovely new Cuisinart mixer. I am sure we will also be doing some more shoveling since this snow just doesn't seem to know how to quit (not that I am complaining about it)!

Have a good night,
Josee

No comments: