But, maybe not for a little while though cuz my arms are sore after all that shoveling (I insisted on helping though Mark wanted to do it all by himself!) ;-)
Joshua, Shadow, Mark and I all had our turns having fun in the snow today. Although Joshua just seemed complacent about the whole thing. But, he did seem to enjoy watching Shadow going nuts in the snow! There isn't too much (other than agility, of course!) that make Shadow do puppy burnouts any more, but a whole lot of snow certainly does it for him!

Mark took some shots of Joshua and I in the snow and I really like this picture because I can FINALLY see how my LBM looks like his momma. In this particular picture, we are even squinting our eyes the same way!

Other than the fun outdoors in the afternoon, our day was spent at home and quiet for the most part. Mark is back at work tomorrow and we wanted to make the most of our last full day together and I think we definitely did. I look forward to next Saturday evening when we get to start another weekend together again.
Have a good night everyone!
Josee
Have a good night everyone!
Josee
No comments:
Post a Comment