Friday, January 11, 2008

monkey see, monkey do

Just so Cousin Jeff doesn't think I am calling HIM a monkey - this title is aimed only at the little monkey in the picture.

This picture was taken on Christmas day. Jeff and Anne were in town from Vancouver for the holiday and this was the first meeting between Jeff and Joshua. I like the way Joshua seems to be looking Jeff up and down as if thinking "you're interesting". From what I hear, Jeff has a lot to teach our LBM on how to have lots of fun as a ruff and tumble little boy. ;-)

This afternoon, Joshua and I met up with Lisa and Parker to try out an exercise class at Starr Gymnastics. This was a class for moms to work their core, abs, back and legs while using an exercise ball. It was a great work out and I hope to continue attending the class each Friday. I have the feeling I will be walking a bit stiffer tomorrow though - the class was tough!

Lucky for me, we don;t have anything planned for tomorrow except for a possible visit to my brother's house. This will all depend on how the night's sleep goes tonight. We are all pretty tiered after yet another long night last night!

Have a good one,
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joshua seems to have "held his own" and triumphed in the fixed gaze contest with his slightly larger cousin! A mutual admiration society seems to have resulted.
XOX Mom/Pen/G'ma OXO

Anonymous said...

Joshua is eying Jeff's hair, and hoping his will be like that in a few years!