Friday, January 04, 2008

Piano man


Joshua and I spent the day at home today trying to bite this bug. We had a nice visit with Mamie, who stopped by with some turkey soup at lunch time but the rest of the day was spent trying to lay low. I must admit though, "laying low" is not exactly part of Joshua's vocabulary just yet! HE spent most of the day crawling and climbing and cruising his way into whatever mischief he could find (mostly, Shadow's water dish).
He has also begun to crawl on his hands and feet in order to compensate for more slippery surfaces. It is a pretty funny thing to watch. I managed to get a picture of him in motion but I hope we can capture it on film sometime. It is amazing how quickly he can get around now too. Though I have not yet timed it, I swear he could get across the living room space in 10 seconds... you just can't take an eye off him any more!

And so it begins!
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elastic to fasten handles or clear duct tape to protect cupboards, safety plugs on outlets, leave shadow's dish on table and teach shadow to jump up on chair to drink...?