Mark has decided to come home before heading to Derek's for the night tonight which left me with the computer to use today. Before he gets home, I figured I would do a quick blog post.Well, Joshua seems to be better today with no gastro stuff going on since last evening (yay!). Unfortunately for me, he decided he needed to make up for lost time this morning and decided it was time to get out of bed at 5:45am... ugggh! Needless to say, I definitely napped when he napped in the morning today!
After his nap, we went to Bayshore to get my glasses fixed and I let him crawl / climb around the kids play area. He loved all the different textures and watching the other kids running around. He even went down the slide (with me holding his hands, of course) a couple of times - though he seemed more interested in crawling UP the slide instead. Joshua also got to listen to his first fiddler who he seemed very happy to watch play her music.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!
J
1 comment:
this would make a superb photo for me to brag with. How do I go about getting a copy?
Post a Comment