I honestly think that Joshua's favorite time of day is bath time and his favorite room in the house is the bathroom. This is a shot of him desperately trying to climb into the bath while it is filling up. I actually have another shot of him with his foot on the lower ledge but I liked how he is on his tippy toes in this one.Joshua seems to be on the mend. Although he still has a nasty cough and some yucky rattling going on in his lungs, he had a great time playing with his Grandma and Poppa today while Shadow and I did agility. I was told he was pretty much his normal happy self, just a bit slower and paler than usual. Needless to say, I am thrilled to see him feeling better - it is so tough to see your child looking sick and confused as to why he feels so crumby. It is enough to break your heart.
Today is Joshua's Aunt Vicki's birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope the kids and Jean spoiled you rotten! And although Vick's birthday is MOST important, I will wish everyone else a Happy Valentine's Day and let you all get back to snuggling with your Valentines.
Hugs,
J
3 comments:
This is a great picture, you can just feel his anticipation about his bath.
And yes, I still check the blog almost EVERY night, so keep em coming.
What a BEAUTIFUL bathroom! Aren't you glad you didn't have a kid way back when, and fight with the decision to post a photo of him in the old bathroom...?
thanks for the the birthday shout-out!
Post a Comment