Wednesday, March 26, 2008

100% boy

My little rough and tumble monkey... I mean boy... loves hanging upside down. I tell you, his dismounts from our shoulders are getting more and more crazy each time... and ALWAYS accompanied with a ton of giggles.

Joshua and I spent our first hour at his new daycare this morning. He seemed very comfortable around Jenna and the other kids and I am certain the integration process will go smoothly for everyone. Right now, there are only 3 other kids along with Joshua which makes it a nice, small group. There is a little boy who is 18 months old who Joshua immediately linked onto following him around the play area. It was nice to see and made me a bit more comfortable about leaving my baby to go back to work.

The countdown to Joshua's birthday is officially on. It blows my mind to think that it is only a week away. At this time last year, I was walking marathons and drinking gallons of raspberry tea trying to entice this little guy to come out to the real world... we can all remember how well THAT went though... and he is still just as determined now as he was then. ;-)

We also had Joshua's last class as Starr today. It is so sad we can't continue (it is only being given during the days)! I was happy to hear that his instructor, Pink, will be one of the instructors during his birthday party though! Joshua LOVES Pink which will make the day all that much more special for him.

Have a great night everyone!
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad that your first experience with the sitter went well.
I met Pink last week (with J&A's boys) and was very impressed with her too, (though the other people seemed fun too),the children adore her.Glad she'll be involved with Joshua's party.
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO

steve and Jenna said...

Hi Guys,
This is such a wonderful way to catch all the best moments. Joshua did awesome today.
See you tomorrow :D

J