This is an older pic but I came across it and decided I really like it and wanted to share with all of you. He seems to have this "wise old spirit" about him (minus the finger in his mouth, that is).Joshua was a superstar today. We dropped him off at Jenna's shortly before 9am and Mark and I enjoyed a quiet breakfast for two at our favorite local breakfast spot. I definitely had some butterflies fluttering around while I walked out the front door and to our car, but they went away pretty swiftly. When we arrived back to pick him up at 10:30, Jenna informed us he was great - no tears, no fussing. He even managed to show off his walking abilities by taking 6 steps in a row for her! Needless to say, once we arrived home, he was ready for a well deserved nap.
During the afternoon, he continued to shine by coming out to K-9 Sense with me, my mom and the pooches for some agility practice. He happily played in the playpen and watched as the dogs ran their courses. He seemed most impressed with Shadow's ability to run so fast while barking up a storm. ;-)
Tomorrow morning, Jenna will have Joshua until lunch time - hopefully he can stay awake that long!
Have a great night everyone,
J
1 comment:
Dear Mark and Josee;
You are approaching this next wonderful,often challenging stage in your family's life in a calm, well thought out manner.
Continue to be gentle with yourselves. Your instincts about Joshua's caregiver have rung true. He will thrive in this environment!
We are so proud of all of you!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
Post a Comment