We have been practicing Joshua's walking by getting him to walk back and forth between us. As you see, he seems to be really excited about his accomplishment when he arrives at his destination!I love how this picture was able to capture Mark's look of fatherly pride (with a little bit of cautiousness thrown in for good measure). As you can see, Joshua was cheating just a LITTLE bit by holding on to his dad's finger... I like how that was captured as well.Joshua's latest "trick" is grooving to music while staying in a seated position. I managed to catch it on video this morning while his dad sang the Bob the builder song but inserted Joshua's name where Bob's is normally.
The three of us went swimming this afternoon and it was great as usual. It had been a while since we had gotten a chance to get to the pool and with the countdown for my return to work looming, it was great to spend some fun time with the family in the water.
Have a great night everyone,
J
1 comment:
My! but you are having FUN with your little guy...(not Shadow in this particular case, by the way!)...
and I am impressed with Shadow's gentleness, obedience and patience
It is wonderful to experience your joy in each new experience with Joshua. You are naturals!
much love,
G'ma/Mom/Pen
XOX
Post a Comment