Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our little Mr Casanova

Joshua recently "found" the full length mirror in our room. If you note all the finger prints on it, it will give a pretty good idea of how much it amuses him to "play" with his reflection. In this particular picture, he is actually leaning in to smooch the good looking baby in front of him... something thoroughly humorous to Mark and I!

Last night's sleep went phenomenally well compared to the weeks before. He was asleep before 8pm, and we only had one wake up which needed parental intervention at 3am and I was back in my own bed by 3:25. He then woke up for the day around 7am - YAY JOSHUA! I think he must have heard Mark and I speaking about sleep training and so he decided he should smarten up before we took action. ;-)

We had a pretty lay low day today and went to visit Leigh, Sam and Ben this afternoon. It was nice to spend some time with Leigh and let the cousins play together. It feels like it has been too long since we have been together! I can't wait for the summer when all three boys are running and playing outside!

Tomorrow afternoon, I am meeting a couple agility friends for a practice in Carleton Place. Joshua will be hanging out at his Grandma Gale and Grandad's house during that time so I hope he stays on his best behaviour!

Enjoy the first day of your long weekend (for those who have one - sorry Mark!),
J

No comments: