This is a picture of Joshua checking out his new red wagon... or at least the BOX of the new red wagon! I love how this shot turned out. I think it really captures his Grandma's love for him on his oh so special day!

After such a long and exciting day yesterday, Joshua had a tough time sleeping (too many dreams of yummy treats, I guess!) and woke up three times through the night. Lets just say, I was already missing my husband, but the third time he woke me up... I REALLY missed Mark! ;-) Hopefully, today's morning and afternoon (including a nap!!!!!) with Jenna, along with a quiet afternoon walk with his momma will be enough to make tonight a bit more peaceful for everyone.
I must admit, I had a lot of anxiety going into today's "nap at the daycare" experiment. I was SOOO thrilled when Jenna called me to tell me everything went quite smoothly and that he had put himself to sleep with relative ease. I was even happier when I arrived to pick him up and she informed me he managed to nap for a total of (around) 1 hour and 45 minutes!
Thank you to everyone for all their warm birthday wishes yesterday. It is invigorating to know how many people care for our son - we are delighted to be able to raise him surrounded by such love.
Sweet dreams all,
J
1 comment:
Lovely words and photo, Josee.Thank you.
It is a blessing to be so happily involved in each of our grandchildren's lives!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
Post a Comment