It looks like the unavoidable has arrived. Our little boy; who up until now has been a darling "obedient" little man who does what we ask him to do and says please and thank you... has put two and two together and now LOVES the word no... or is it the attention the word no, coupled with the shaking of his head, gets him... regardless, he says it ALL THE TIME now... and to EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Who woulda thought we would be starting to give our 17 month old "either / or" options this early on! We, the parents (a.k.a. the bosses) will find a sneaky way for Joshua to not be ABLE to say no... cuz both of our options will somehow twist into exactly what we want to see the outcome.In saying that, I have been feeling under the weather all week and it finally caught up with me yesterday when I had to stay home and R-E-S-T. Anyhow, I was feeling a bit mushy and found this older (probably about a month old) video I took one night during bath time. It made me smile and I hope it does the same to you.
Congrats to Jenna and Steve who have now announced they are expecting their first little bundle of joy at the end of February 2009. Mark and I are very happy for them, but a bit sad too that this means we are going to be on the hunt for some new daycare again... even IF it only becomes temporary!
Cheers,
J
3 comments:
Oh my! VERY interesting blog this time!(Congrats to Jenna BTW...)
LOVE the video!
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
That's what I do in the bathtub too...giddy laughter and head-shaking :)
baby February is coming February 2009 silly girl!
Post a Comment