Tuesday, January 06, 2009

sniff, sniff

These are the kinda pictures I need to see on a day like today...
and this one too...
Joshua is having a bit of a tough time adjusting to non-holiday life (ie - not being with us day in and day out) and if making sure we know it. Gone are the days (OK - only one of them) of smiles and waving bye-bye at the door at Faria's. Instead, I have been dealing with tears and reaching desperately asking to be picked up. I KNOW this only goes on for a minute and then he is probably back to his normal happy go lucky self... but MAN does it hurt.

Mark and I are presently brainstorming ideas to make things more enticing in the mornings (he is the first one to arrive in the morning) and WELCOME any suggestions from those who may know what it is like (both daycare providers or parents - if not both!).

I tell you - my boy certainly knows how to lay it on thick when he wants to!

Hope you are all having a good week,
J

1 comment:

steve and Jenna said...

Our boy is just adjusting to the new settings. He will resolve his issues fast I am sure. Keep drop offs quick and happy moments. Bring Pablo or a big car and perhaps that will help.

ox
Jenna