
I am finding it very difficult to find the time and energy to blog these days. With all the chaos surrounding the move (and now the inevitability of having to UNpack), in addition to trying to have a summer (regardless of the rotten weather thus far), and much work related stress for both Mark and I; at the end of the day, it just is not the highest thing on our list of priorities these days.
Alas, I do want to continue as I still feel this is a wonderful way for those who are not able to see us as often as we would like to keep in touch (Sam & Jer, April, Kathryn, Aunts, Uncles and cousins who live far away... this is a shout out to you to see if you still read!) - plus, I still maintain that this will be a really cool thing for Joshua to look through later on in life. (We love you SOOO much and treasure each and every moment we have with you, my kidlet!)
Joshua's grasp of understanding continues to surprise us on a daily basis. This kid really DOES understand so much and really responds well to explanations as to why some things are just not the right things to do. He also continues to be a musical wonder. We often catch him singing to himself and normally it is a tun he has made up himself. Yesterday, while at my mother's house, he found one of his old toys (remember this one?) and had a ton of fun making music and singing to his heart's content. 

J
5 comments:
Certainly makes me appreciate bringing it back from Winnipeg in my suitcase (gift from well-intentioned but no idea of weight and space limitations family) thsoe years ago!
I am still a loyal reader, not nearly as 'important' as Jenna ;)
Amazing moments captured in these photos...just lovely1
XOX G'ma/Mom/Pen OXO
The fact that you get snuggles AND managed to capture them on "film" is amazing! We'll have to get the boys together to play sometime...
And yes I do still check quite regularly!!
I feel your pain with the blog updates- but I've come to realize that friends and family still check it often (too bad they don't often comment).
Keep it up- Fin, Derek, and I check in almost daily!
Post a Comment