We will be off line for the next week while we enjoy the beautiful atmosphere and even more spectacular weather (I am being optimistic here!) at Red Pine Camp.The above picture is from a wonderful afternoon with the Jenkins family in their fantastic pool last weekend. As you can see, he was particular fond of the "boat" (which within seconds, became "HIS boat"- in his mind at least!). Joshua and I enjoyed it so much that we ended up going after work on Wednesday for (what ended up as) a swim in the rain too.
I hope everyone has a great week while we are away!
J
PS - to answer "Riley"'s question - yes, normally you would think that a wading pool would have water in it... though for some unknown reason, Dovercourt's pool is never filled on Saturday's when we are there for our indoors lessons!
No comments:
Post a Comment