Tuesday, May 25, 2010

beauty and the beast


I love my children - they mean the world to me... but MAN does my son know how to push my buttons! I don't quite understand what all the hype was about when talking about the terrible twos... so far, the threes have BY FAR been worse. My son is all about the power struggle - and the whining that comes with it if he feels he doesn't get his way is deafening. Thank goodness there are many more good times then irritating three year old times - cuz if it was always such a fight, I don't know whether I would make it through!

Madie is lovely and smiley and giggly. And Joshua is a wonderful big brother. And I know this will pass. I just felt the need to vent.
J

4 comments:

Penny said...

Wonderful photos! We've missed everyone! Hope to get together soon!
XOX G'Ma and Poppa OXO

April said...

They say that 3 is the new 2. Emma is the same way. Her 2's were great but these 3's area nightmare. Great shots and just keep telling yourself how cute and precious they are when sleeping!!!

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly said...

It is a good thing he is cute!